Tuesday 18 December 2012

Quiz Team Aguilera!

I thoroughly enjoyed the Xmas Quiz this morning where three teams competed: Gerry's Girls, Beanies and Maroon 4.

It was hard fought throughout and Maroon 4 just snatched it with a great final round and an inspired guess on how long the Amazon River was in miles in the tie-breaker. I thought Carlos' drawing of the Amazon was the deciding factor!

Anyway, very well done to Nicky, Fannia, Matt and Carlos who took the glory and I thoroughly enjoyed the chocolates that were shared afterwards.

Thank you very much for the Xmas card which I shall display on my mantlepiece at home directly.

Well done for a very successful first session and you have all done extremely well.

The yearbook is on the D2L and you will each get a colour copy of the magazine on Monday 7th January.

Have a wonderful break whatever you are doing and I wish you all a relaxing holiday, we have earned it!

All the best,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment